Hey Jenny...I cannot remember how the heck I found you, but I am so glad I did. Happy Birthday to your CUTE little Kylie. She has gotten so much older from the last time I saw you. She is so adorable! Looks like a fun birthday too! Hey can I link your blog to mine, so we can keep in touch? Lindsay Iverson
Hey Jenny! So I haven't been to Wal-mart lately so I haven't seen you! =D Anyway, I am making my blog private, but if you would like to keep in touch, I need your e-mail so that I can add you. Thanks! Sara
2 comments:
Hey Jenny...I cannot remember how the heck I found you, but I am so glad I did. Happy Birthday to your CUTE little Kylie. She has gotten so much older from the last time I saw you. She is so adorable! Looks like a fun birthday too! Hey can I link your blog to mine, so we can keep in touch?
Lindsay Iverson
Hey Jenny! So I haven't been to Wal-mart lately so I haven't seen you! =D Anyway, I am making my blog private, but if you would like to keep in touch, I need your e-mail so that I can add you. Thanks! Sara
Post a Comment