I am 32 weeks and counting! I feel and look huge. I am only posting these pictures because Kylie looks so cute. We have scheduled the c-section for April 6! That is 5 weeks from Monday!! And "no" we are not ready, but we're getting close. We just need to repaint one wall in the nursery and hang some curtains. Oh, and buy some tiny diapers. We had an ultrasound on Monday to check the baby's size. They said she measured in at 4lbs 12oz. That sounds large to me, considering Kylie was only 5lbs 13 oz when she was born! Kylie still plans on naming her baby sister Cinderella, we have not decided on anything else...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

5 comments:
So cute Jenny!! I still really like Emma or Ellie(y,e)! You look amazing! Wow April 6, that is soon!!
Don't buy diapers, I have tons of newborn diapers...preemie ones too!!! You guys are adorable!!!
Definitely don't look huge...you are all baby!!!
You look great Jenny!! In some ways I think a scheduled c-section would be great. I just wish this guy would give me a little clue when he will make his debut!! Lets get together and go diaper shopping! ahaha
Charly has been begging for Kylie ever since wed!!
You look great...plus you'll never have to face those last three weeks when it becomes disgusting, not cute, to be pregnant!! Congrats...and hey the church was organized on the 6th and April is the best month if you ask me!!
Post a Comment