Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Jack-in-the-Box
So, what does Jack-in-the-Box do for you when you call to report finding a sliver of metal in your Mini Sirloin Burgers? They request that you bring the sliver into the store so they can look at it. I had no problem bringing it in, after all I had called to report it because I was concerned other customers might also find sharp metal objects in their hamburgers. However, I told the guy he had to wait until my husband got home because I had 2 kids and it was nap time. He asked if I would be there by 6:00 because he was off at 6:00! I was thinking, are you crazy manager guy? I just bit into needle sharp metal and kindly called to let you know so you did not injure several customers and you are concerned about getting off at 6:00. Wow! I did return that evening to the store and got a FREE Oreo milkshake!! Yes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! John is completely obsessed with the Mini Sirloin burgers, or maybe it's just the commercial that has sold him (cow's the size of schnauzers) he loves that part! even has it as a cell phone ring. I'll have to tell him about this, maybe it will subside his cravings for awhile. What a horrible thing to find and the fact that Manager responded to you in that manner, I would have been sooo angry!
Danila
Yes, please tell John and warn him those schnauzer sized cows are apparently made of metal!
This is crazy!! I love that you were excited about the free milkshake... Thats awesome
Post a Comment