Holy cow I can't get over her lashes! Has it really been eight weeks? We need to see eachother more. Wow Kylie is three! and will soon be a sunbeam. I feel like she was born last week. That was the greatest birthday ever, i hope mine will be similar.
Thanks for the update!! I really hope we get together soon! Ella is getting far too big! And Charly needs a cinderella friend!! Let do swimming very soon! Happy Birthday Kylie!!
4 comments:
I love the 3rd picture, check out those eyelashes! She's gorgeous!
Holy cow I can't get over her lashes! Has it really been eight weeks? We need to see eachother more.
Wow Kylie is three! and will soon be a sunbeam. I feel like she was born last week. That was the greatest birthday ever, i hope mine will be similar.
okay so this is really hailey and i didnt realize mackenzie was signed into my computer!
Thanks for the update!! I really hope we get together soon! Ella is getting far too big! And Charly needs a cinderella friend!! Let do swimming very soon! Happy Birthday Kylie!!
Post a Comment