
Ella in her cute new suit.

Ella is not sure she wants to swim today.

Ella and my cousin Jordan!

Kylie LOVES the water. She would swim all day, everyday. She is practicing how to swim on her own, we are getting close...if only she could breathe underwater.
3 comments:
Hi Jenny. I was checking out Becky's blog and saw your comment and clicked and it took me to your blog. Your girls are really cute. I have one little boy and a baby on the way-due in January. Hope you're doing well. Hopefully you remember me! :) I'll keep checking your blog. You can check ours out also (idfrasierfamily@blogspot.com).
Dannette (college roommate)
Your girls are so cute! Tracen loves to swim too. We set up our little pool a couple of times a week and I can't keep him out of it!
I can't get over Ella's smile, it's so cute. It looks like both girls enjoy the water! How fun!
Post a Comment