Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Matt's Lights

Matt did an exceptional job putting up Christmas lights on our house!!  Kylie called it a gingerbread house.  The lights looked amazing and they added much Christmas cheer to our street.  The neighborhood committee voted our lights First Place again this year!!  Matt is two for two in the light decorating contest.  The neighborhood rewarded Matt's efforts with a giftcard, he considered buying MORE lights!











This last photo was some of our "competition."  I especially liked how they wound the extra rope light around the bench on their porch.  Why not?


2 comments:

Frasier Family said...

Wow...awesome lights! We were happy just to get some lights up this year. :) I can't imagine how long that took Matt, but they look really cool.
--Dannette

Jenny said...

Thanks Dannette! It does take him a long time. Several Saturdays and many COLD evenings, I am not much help :) I prefer to stay indoors when it is FREEZING outside.