Who needs push toys when you have a bright blue bucket? Ella loves to push "toys" around the house.
Kisses! Ella started handing out kisses to very select "special" people. Matt and I are now included in this group, but it took some coaxing. "Grandma" Joanne was one of the first, of course.
My beautiful china from Greatmom. My parents recently drove it home for me from Tucson. Granddad had picked it out for Greatmom and brought it back from Japan years ago. I love it!
"Crabby" baby blanket I made for Kim and Dave. I am very proud to have figured out this pattern!
Ella thought, "So fun!" I thought, "What a mess! So glad my dog will clean that up." Unfortunately, before the dog could get to her cleaning duties, Kylie had other ideas. Kylie thought, "I will smash all these little cheerios into a fine powder!" (not pictured)

No comments:
Post a Comment