Wow looks so fun! We got to pet the sting rays also, they are so soft. I love the swing ride, it is just enough ride for me.
You guys are so cute. Looks like you had a fun fourth!
Matt,You probably remember me as Rebecca & Sabrina Sorensen, the twins. Hey I just stumbled upon your blog. You have a very cute family!!! How is Doug? Your little girl is absolutley adorable. All my family is on my blog ssmartini.blogspot.comYou can even see Rebecca's blog.Sabrina
Kylie is sooo adorable!!! I don't know what kid doesn't love the swing ride!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow looks so fun! We got to pet the sting rays also, they are so soft. I love the swing ride, it is just enough ride for me.
You guys are so cute. Looks like you had a fun fourth!
Matt,
You probably remember me as Rebecca & Sabrina Sorensen, the twins. Hey I just stumbled upon your blog. You have a very cute family!!! How is Doug? Your little girl is absolutley adorable. All my family is on my blog ssmartini.blogspot.com
You can even see Rebecca's blog.
Sabrina
Kylie is sooo adorable!!! I don't know what kid doesn't love the swing ride!
Post a Comment