I planted a small garden in the backyard. I just love to check on it in the morning and see what has changed. It is very exciting to plant things and watch them grow! We have already harvested about 6 tomatoes. I am proud to say they are DELICIOUS! We have also used the fresh basil on homemade pizza. Also DELICIOUS!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
How Does Your Garden Grow?
I planted a small garden in the backyard. I just love to check on it in the morning and see what has changed. It is very exciting to plant things and watch them grow! We have already harvested about 6 tomatoes. I am proud to say they are DELICIOUS! We have also used the fresh basil on homemade pizza. Also DELICIOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Jenny,
I want a garden so bad! I guess if I need produce I will have to come shopping in your backyard:)
Btw...I added you to my blog so that I wouldn't have to go through others to get to you. Hope that is ok!
Post a Comment