Friday, September 26, 2008

100% Princess

Kylie loves to dance, twirl, and sing. She is always dressing up in her pink skirt. One night, we put her to bed in pajamas and when we checked on her a few hours later...she had gotten out of bed, taken off her pajamas, put on her skirt, crawled back in bed, and covered herself up. We pulled off the covers and found her in nothing but a tu-tu!








4 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

I love, love, love your background and your little kylie is so cute!

Iverson Family said...

Hi Jenny.
Fun seeing you yesterday. I hope you got lots of cute things, I know I spent way too much money! Cute blog and cute Kylie!

Whitaker Family said...

What an adorable little post! I love the going to bed in nothing but a tutu!

Courtney said...

I love your new spooky layout!!! I love that little princess of yours, everything she does makes me smile!