What a small world! I saw you name on Lindsay's blog. Congratulations on baby number two. Your daughter is adorable. By the way, this is Ausra, Ryan's mom. Are you still teaching kindergarden? Thank you for making Ryan's kindergarden year so fun. He now loves his first grade.
Hey Jenny! Congratulations! I found your blog from Jason's. He said you guys are coming to our hood next week. We should all get together! YOur little girl is adorable!
8 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! But, Jason spilled the beans to me...he has a big mouth! Hooray for #2!
That is so cute, very vreative Jenny! So excited for you all!!
You are so clever Jenny! Congrats I am very thrilled for you guys. Tell Matt he is a sicko!
What a small world! I saw you name on Lindsay's blog. Congratulations on baby number two. Your daughter is adorable. By the way, this is Ausra, Ryan's mom. Are you still teaching kindergarden? Thank you for making Ryan's kindergarden year so fun. He now loves his first grade.
Jenny,
That is the cutest thing ever! I am so excited for you guys:) I bet Kylie can't wait to be a big sister. Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats! Thats so fun!
Hey Jenny! Congratulations! I found your blog from Jason's. He said you guys are coming to our hood next week. We should all get together! YOur little girl is adorable!
Post a Comment