Video of Kylie Dressed as Cinderella Singing "Sleeping Beauty"
Kylie loves to wear her Cinderella dress or any other dress-up clothes EVERY day! She sings and dances her way through the house. Kylie is looking for a dance partner who can spin with her and not get dizzy.
How dang cute is that! I can't wait to have a little girlss so she can sing princess songs to me. For now I will deal with boys who just want to shoot basketballs all day =)
3 comments:
That is so darn cute! don't you just love little girls? They're the best!!
How dang cute is that! I can't wait to have a little girlss so she can sing princess songs to me. For now I will deal with boys who just want to shoot basketballs all day =)
Oh she is too cute!! Girls are soo fun. Charly sings along to everything! Pretending she knows all of the words it is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment