Boy!! Colten needs a friend!!
Boy...Miles needs a friend too!
I vote...girl! THey are much more fun to dress =D
We vote boy! we just had a boy and we think he is pretty special! Congratulations on expecting, your family is adorable!love- Steve and Jen G
Oh I say girl all the way baby!!
Boy!! Kylie's little video announcing that you are expecting is ADORABLE! Miss you guys.
It's a boy! We need a pre-arranged marriage, and that way we know we know that we will LOVE London's in-laws!
GIRL!!!!!
I also think that's its a boy because you put boy first and girl second!!!
So it is now the 19th come on man!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Boy!! Colten needs a friend!!
Boy...Miles needs a friend too!
I vote...girl! THey are much more fun to dress =D
We vote boy! we just had a boy and we think he is pretty special! Congratulations on expecting, your family is adorable!
love- Steve and Jen G
Oh I say girl all the way baby!!
Boy!! Kylie's little video announcing that you are expecting is ADORABLE! Miss you guys.
It's a boy! We need a pre-arranged marriage, and that way we know we know that we will LOVE London's in-laws!
GIRL!!!!!
I also think that's its a boy because you put boy first and girl second!!!
So it is now the 19th come on man!!
Post a Comment