Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two Year Old Talk

  • I was giving Kylie a bath on Sunday before church. I had been sitting next to her the whole time on the closed lid of the toilet. She was almost done so I stepped across the hall to look in her closet and pick out something for her to wear. As I left the bathroom, she yelled out, "Mommy, you can't leave me alone in the tub!"

  • Kylie and I were having lunch, I turned to check on her and caught her letting Chevy (our dog) lick her fork. I told her not to let the dog lick her fork and turned back to my food. A few seconds later Kylie asked me, "mommy, do you have a tongue?" I laughed...I told her yes and stuck it out to show her. Her eyes were wide with amazement and she said, "you have a tongue too!"

  • I was getting Kylie out of the bath and she said, "I pooped in the bath." While checking for the "poop" in the bath, I hear Kylie fart. "Oh, you farted in the bath. You are a little farter like daddy" I said. "No, daddy is a BIG farter" Kylie said.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That is the cutest thing that I have ever read! I write down quotes the kids say in my journal and then write them letters with them in it, so someday they can laugh about all of the cute things they said as kids!!!

I just love Kylie!!!

Brittany Wagner said...

Kids are sooo funny! I am going to start calling Matt a big fart!