I received the following as an email, I thought it would be fun to post. Feel free to post your answers on your blog so I can read them!!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper (I take pride in the wrapping and the bows!)
2. Real tree or Artificial? We have a real tree. I like both. I love the smell of the real trees and bringing the outdoors in!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually a day or 2 after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? I wait until a week or two after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? I sure do. I recently fell in love with the eggnog milkshake at Jack in the Box.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? They were all perfect at the time, I do not recall a favorite. I have great memories of the season, traditions, and times spent together.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Matt. He likes expensive things and he changes his mind.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kylie
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a beautiful Demdaco one that took several years to complete. This is its first year in full glory!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Ooops! Neither this year. I do love receiving them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have not received a bad one yet...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything! Peppermint ice cream, fudge, cookies, Reese's Peanut butter Trees, ...
16. Lights on the tree? We have small colored lights on our tree, it was a compromise. I love white and Matt would prefer large colored lights.
17a. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, The Gift, Mary Did You Know?
17b.Christmas Carol? Away in a Manger
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes. Even Chet from Santa Clause 2.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not finding a gift I am looking for.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love all the ones with memories. I still treasure many of my childhood ornaments.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham with mashed potatoes. I love the feelings and being with family more than the food.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Not much, nothing fits when you are pregnant! I would like to spend time with my family and friends.
Have a Happy Christmas Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment