I saw my OB on Monday and the specialist on Tuesday. I heard the baby's heartbeat again on Monday, still sounds great. The doctor said everything looks good and that the baby sounds very happy according to her heartbeat. The specialist did a quick ultrasound just for fun to see our little girl. I was really there so he could check my cervix, which he said still measures a normal length. We see the specialist again in 2 weeks for a heart scan and to check her growth.

Baby's profile
3 comments:
I love the family pics! You guys are a very cute family
That is a great pic of baby girl. I love the family pictures, my fav is the one with Kylie upside down!
We love all your family photos.. we are praying for the baby.. have a great christmas! we love your blog- Jen and steve and fam
Post a Comment