Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Ultrasound 12-16-08
We saw the perinatologist yesterday. He measured our little girl and did a heart scan. He said everything looks great! She is weighing in at 1 pound 1 ounce currently. She was all cuddled up with her hands near her face. The dr. said her heart looked excellent. It was amazing to watch, we could see the valves between the chambers open and close. Everything looked so good he actually did not schedule a follow-up appt. We still do not have any names in mind for the little tyke...well, except Kylie's suggestion of Cinderella!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That is so great Jenny. I am so glad.
wow.. that is a really cool pic!
How exciting! I still like the name Cindy Lou!!!
I think Brittany is up for grabs!!
WOOHOOO!!! She weighs almost as much as London did when she was born. She is adorable...I can't wait to meet the little gem! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment